Immigration procedures in Barcelona
At Gestoría Guasch we take care of all the procedures:
- Obtaining a NIE (Foreigner Identity Number)
- Residence and work
- Family reunification
- Work authorizations
Foreign procedures: community citizens
Aid for citizens and family members of citizens of member countries of the European Union, member states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) and Switzerland.
Foreign procedures: non-EU citizens
- Stay in Spain: Permanence in Spain for a period of no more than 90 days (except in the case of studies, labor practices or volunteering).
- Temporary residence: Residence in Spain without carrying out work activity.
- Family reunification.
- Reside and work in Spain.
- Students, stay for research or training, student mobility, non-work placements and volunteering.
- Residence authorizations for exceptional circumstances: cases of rooting, humanitarian reasons, minors under guardianship who reach the age of majority without authorization and authorizations for women victims of gender violence.
- Temporary residence of the foreigner who has voluntarily returned to his country.
- Modify an authorization. Information on authorization modifications.
- Long-term residence: Authorizes to reside in Spain indefinitely and to work on equal terms with Spaniards.
- Return authorization: Allows departure from Spain and return within a period not exceeding 90 days.
Contact us if you need more information about immigration procedures.